a few weeks ago, I put Anders in Brooklyn's room and went about cleaning. When I went to check on him, this is what I found. It was SO cute! I had to hurry and sneak my camera in. Love when she's loving on him!!
One day during break, the kids decided it should be "TateWoods day." they all ran and put on their school shirts to take a picture. Silly kids!
I cooked a turkey this year. I doubt I will ever do it again. It wasn't hard, tasted good, but it was kind of gross to prep... The kids were gagging and laughing while they took these pictures.
Oh my sweet baby boy! These are 3-6month clothes and he's not quite 4 months yet! Big boy!!
Got the tree up and had the kids pose before church last sunday. Enjoy! They are growing up so fast!
I am pretty sure Tabitha loves Anders the most. She is CONSTANTLY asking to hold him...of course "he stinks" so she doesn't hold him for long.
She likes squeeze cheese. The Bjorns came for Ander's blessing and left us with some...she's the only one that will eat it.
The little girls play pretty good together. Sometimes. However, it was pretty quiet and Tabitha came to me with lipstick on. I asked her to leave my makeup alone... a few minutes later, Brooklyn came to me like this...


No comments:
Post a Comment