Tabitha couldn't decide what she was going to be for Hallowen this year. She was going to be Strawberry Shortcake princess...but then at the last minute decided to be her friend, Cherry Jam. She wanted a costume that looked JUST LIKE the picture in the book. I had no $$ and so we improvised. She was very insistent on what it look like... I am soooo glad I had some shirts I could just cut up for her, jewels and felt on hand, and lots and lots of hot glue! It took a little while for me to grasp my brain around how I was going to piece it all together, but then it took off and she loved it-whew! 
chocolate chip cookie. I thought "milk and cookies" would have been a good costume...but me as "milk" would have been a wierd idea! haha!! So...then I figured I'd be a baker and Svend and oven...but he wouldn't bite!
Brooklyn 2.5 years, Anders 2 months ;) --ps, Ander's 2 month checkup was 13 lbs and 24 inches!
So Tabitha and I decided Brooklyn could be strawberry shortcake--just like her doll. Brook was asleep, so we went to work. I thankfully had an old tinkerbell costume that provided all the green...and we found an old leotard that no one is really wearing in our home... so we glued and colored and wa-la!
Talia the vampire! She said she didn't need the teeth I got her...because she already has fangs! braces are in all our children's futures!
Brooklyn is our veggie girl! Here is her cucumber tower... which she built and ate!
Halloween trunk or treat--and of course, Bergen is Iron man!



1 comment:
Your home-made Cherry Jam and Strawberry Shortcake costumes are ADORABLE! I'm much better with paper and scissors than I am with fabrics and a hot glue gun. So your work amazes me!
Post a Comment