Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Because Jesus Says

When Bergen was around 2-3years old, he used to say his name was Jesus. We thought it was hilarious and we never even told him to do it. In fact, he would get mad if we reminded him his name was Bergen :)

Tabitha is about to turn 4...and she will only do things Jesus tells her to.

-we were at the zoo and I told her I was putting sunscreen on. She said she couldn't wear any because Jesus didn't want her to.

-today she was singing a song at breakfast. She said Jesus wants her name to be Loose Tabitha... ummm... not sure I want THAT to be her name! haha

-she never likes me to do her hair. She will brush it and brush it (hoping that it grows like Repunzel) but that's it... today she and Brook were going to a birthday party. I did Brooklyn's hair in pig tails and since both were dressed in all pink (it was a pinkalicious party) I asked if she'd like pigtails too. She thought for a minute and then said "yes, because Jesus wants me to wear them."  Wow.

I just hope "Jesus" keeps leading her in the RIGHT way!!! :)


another note about Tabitha. Every week the kids have been doing a playgroup swap...so i have free time... anyway, I have been told COUNTLESS times that Tabitha helps Brooklyn so much. She treats her well and helps her communicate and do everything. LOVE LOVE LOVE hearing this!!! They are starting to get along. It helps that Brooklyn is finally talking more.

No comments: