oh our Brooky!!!! We love her so much!!! She is just the right amount of sweet and crazy, princess and tomboy. She loves to just be happy. She loves to stir up problems and yell "MINE" but then runs away laughing when she gets in to trouble. Always with the same big fat grin on her face! Stinker ;)
Trains!! She LOVES choo-choos, rubber duckies, candy, and magic wands!-all of which she received! Plus a fun cell phone from the Bjorns.
She actually ran away from the lit candle! silly girl!! Tabitha ended up blowing it out. After about an hour, she grabbed her candle and attempted to eat it...I guess it does look like a lollipop shaped like a 2.
That's about all she ate of that. She's a VEGGIE girl and prefers sweet peppers, tomatoes, cucumbers, and pickles to anything sugary!
With her magic wand and typical princess skirt!
And the big present was this "horse" from Ikea. Here she and Tabitha are off on an adventure. Tabitha apparently just saved Brooklyn and is taking her to her castle. Yes, they look the same size. They are actually about 3-4 inches in apart in height though.
We are soooo grateful Brooky is in our family. She loves all things Dora (in fact, I'm blogging because she is downstairs watching her new Dora movie). She loves skirts and every time I put one on her, she spreads her arms out wide and gasps then gives me a huge hug. She loves to twirl on one foot and is constantly seeing just how far spread she can get her skirt to go. She hates baths now (thanks to one really good scrubbing by Svend a few weeks ago-haha). She has a few words... but mostly says "ooo" for things like "da-ey go oo?" meaning "daddy go to work?" She knows all her animal noises and loves to say them, especially "neigh!!!" I'm Mom. Svend is "da-ey" Talia- "ee" Bergeen "Bye" Taba is "ba". She says ball, baby, baba, ummm...yeah, mostly just her animal sounds-haha. She is super physical. She can jump off things that are 2.5 feet high and land good. Crazy girl! She loves to run away from us. We lost her in target this week and I nearly died. When I found her, I was crying and she just jumped out and said "Hi mom" with her giant grin on her stinker face! We sure love our Brooky and are sooo glad she's part of our family!
No comments:
Post a Comment