Monday, February 27, 2012

random... :)

To be honest, I don't think I can take a regular picture of myself :PSometimes we get some bonuses from Svend's work...in the form of food. we LOVE it..especially since it always seems to come when things are tight :)
Tabitha, as all know, is a princess. Every day it's "I WEAR PINK PRINCESS!" Basically this means ANY skirt... she finally has given in to wear tights or leggings since it's cold outside. She loves painting her nails!
And... every morning she wakes up with, no joke, DREAD LOCKS! Seriously. We are talking knots galore with lint trapped inside. Weird. we have finally "cured" it by braiding her little hair every night...so now, instead of knotted dreadlocks, she gets crimped hair :)
Svend HATEs having paints in the house...mainly because we currently have a "stain" on the wall from one of the kids. So, we have gotten rid of aLL paints. HOWEVER. The kids love to paint and we have lots of brushes... So, I make them every few days... with water and food coloring! GREAT!!
She's so cute!!!
And she can climb on the couch all by herself! Stinker!!! But we love her :0)
Tally's teacher LOVES penguins. Seriously...she has a problem. Anyway, Tally now loves penguins... this is from our vacation :)
Playing pool on vacay with Daddy

Bergen wants to buy himself a monster truck. He told us it costs $100,000. We asked how he would get that money. He said he would make it... he wasn't kidding! haha. He then gave us each $10,000 for our birthdays! WAHOO!!!
Chicken pot pie in a calzone? YES! I've gone a little crazy with bread recipes. Just how crazy? 20lbs of flour since christmas...true fact! But, Svend has had calzones to eat when he's in a hurry, and kids have at least 1-2 dinners a week they don't complain about eating! :)

2 comments:

Jeni said...

I love all the random photos. That's how life really is anyway! Brooklyn and Sawyer really need to get together and meet. They look so much alike to me!

Anonymous said...

okay, I would LOVE to get your recipe for chicken pot pie calzone, PLEASE!!!??? :)

Thanks! Connie
abercw@gmail.com