Tuesday, February 7, 2012

7 years of fun!

These pics are in random order! Brooklyn is trying to help Tally with her word search. Tally loves to read and do any type of writing/reading games.She LOVES chicken-pot-pie. Here is my version of it...in a calzone! WAY better :)
We bought her a camera/camcorder for her birthday. She hardly lets it out of her sight!
Her birthday morning!!!

My Talia Ruth is 7! I can hardly believe it! At times though, I can hardly believe she's ONLY 7! For her birthday this year she had a Tangled Movie night. The boys were out of town, so it was nice to have an EASY birthday party to handle by my self! My birthday girl showing off her "100's mobile" for the 100th day of school. (in the background you can see some of her latest artwork-she LOVES art!)
She really wanted to frost her own cake. I tell you what...it was like pulling teeth for me to have to sit there and watch her do this...but I tried really had to chill out and let her go at it...
We love Tally. She is such a huge help. I don't know what I would do without her. We love her silliness. We love her ability to see someone's need and fill it. We love that she tries so hard in school. We love that she plays with her little brother and sister even when others may think that's "uncool." We love her innocence and PRAY it stays a little while longer. Tally is such a blessing to have in our home. She is just the right amount of tomboy and princess. The perfect amount of goofiness and reverence. She is a joy and we are grateful she chose our family! She has such great goals. Currently she wants to be a pilot and a veterinarian. She wants to marry in the temple so she can have an eternal family. She wants a puppy and no more siblings. :) haha. We love her!

1 comment:

Jeni said...

Happy birthday sweet Tally (really late, sorry!) I can't believe she's 7! Wow. She did a great job on her cake. Cute idea!