"RRRRRrrrrr" says Pirate Bergen!Not at the museum...but here's my cutie laughing at Daddy during the first warm day this month!
Let's go for a FREE RIDE on a plane!! WAHOO (the little girl is our friend's daughter--Tabitha's friend )
I had never been to this museum but I'm glad we finally went. It was a great day and very exhausting. I think the kids all had a great time.
I had never been to this museum but I'm glad we finally went. It was a great day and very exhausting. I think the kids all had a great time. A moment to brag about my baby girl Talia. We have a REALLY small primary. I mean...REALLY small. She's only 7 and was moved up to Sr. Primary because they had to combine her class with the older kids. If EVERYONE showed up, there MIGHT be 25 kids? Anyways, needless to say, when it's singing time, there aren't many singers :( Talia has always been really good at learning the songs quickly. Mostly because she loves practicing them and listening to primary songs in the car. For Stake conference, the stake asked each ward to contribute 8 children from the senior primary to sing in the children's choir. Talia and her friend (who is also 7) were chosen to join the Sr. Primary! She is so excited and we are so proud of her (even if it means getting there at 9:15 instead of just before 10! :) For Easter Sunday, the chorister told me that she was going to "stack the deck" in sacrament meeting. Meaning, she is going to put Talia and her friend in the middle of everyone with the microphone in hopes that they will be able to keep all the other kids singing. Of course I am a proud mom. But, I'm also so grateful that she loves to sing. I'm grateful she sings loud and really tries hard to learn the music (words AND notes) correctly. Bergen loves to sing too but rarely sings during primary, even though he knows the words just like Talia. I hope Bergen learns to use his gift of memorization and starts singing to help out the primary too! :) His main thing is he wants to be the only one singing--silly kid! Anyways, that's my bragging point...

No comments:
Post a Comment