Saturday, April 9, 2011
All by Myself!
Svend went to participate in his neice's baby blessing this weekend. And... he TOOK ALL THREE KIDDOS! I have the best husband in the world! I am especially grateful because this has been a VERY taxing 2.5 months on the kids and me with Svend gone. The new baby will be here sometime in the next 4 weeks and I am not ready! How could I be ready? I barely have had enough energy to dress and feed my kids, get them off to school, and put them to bed every night. :) So this is very welcome! of course with my constant paranoia, I don't think I'll sleep too well until they are all safely home :) I love my kids and I love Svend so much. I miss them and keep "hearing" Tabitha crying upstairs... like she's woken up from a nap! Anyways, so I made a TON of freezer meals today :) went shopping for "essentials" after the baby comes :) washed the carseat cover and babybjorn :) and now am going to C.L.E.A.N! Well...if I get enough energy! I also need to figure out where to put the bassinet and find the poles that go with it! Bergen has been playing with them off and on over the year... so who knows where the heck they are! :) I also purchase gifts from the baby for the kids :) Need to wrap those.. and pack a hospital bag. Lots to do, but wow, lots of time!!!! :) :) :) Love Svend and I know he didn't have to take Tabitha with him. BUt I am sooo grateful he did! I am taking a sleep aid tonight and will hopefully get a REAL FULL nights sleep for the first time in MONTHS! :) Anyways....back to getting things done! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh my goodness! Every pregnant nesting woman needs a few days to herself! What a dream!!!So glad for you!
That is one good man you've got! Hope you got lots of rest and lots done too.
Post a Comment