I love Svend so much! I can't believe we've nearly been married for 8 years!!! I can't believe we nearly have 4 kids! I can't believe we've come so far together and had so many wonderful experiences together. If anything, I'm grateful this trial has brought our family so much more together. The kids are praying for Daddy every day multiple times. We are really coming so close as a family, and I am grateful for that. Thursday, March 31, 2011
In His Hands
We have officially done everything we can do.... so it is now in the Lord's hands. Of course if more opportunities arise, we will press on, but for now we are just praying. :) Things have been going good here. Svend came home yesterday and we get him til Sunday :) The kids have permenanatly attached themselves to him whenever he is in the room. Even Tabitha loves him (unless she's cranky and tired of course...). This picture was taken while we were in Texas. I LOVE this picture--the ONLY one I have of a true laugh. So glad my SIL caught this!
I love Svend so much! I can't believe we've nearly been married for 8 years!!! I can't believe we nearly have 4 kids! I can't believe we've come so far together and had so many wonderful experiences together. If anything, I'm grateful this trial has brought our family so much more together. The kids are praying for Daddy every day multiple times. We are really coming so close as a family, and I am grateful for that.
I love Svend so much! I can't believe we've nearly been married for 8 years!!! I can't believe we nearly have 4 kids! I can't believe we've come so far together and had so many wonderful experiences together. If anything, I'm grateful this trial has brought our family so much more together. The kids are praying for Daddy every day multiple times. We are really coming so close as a family, and I am grateful for that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
We so feel you! Love the picture! Best of "luck" to you...You deserve the best and you will surely get it!
we've been praying for you too jessica. :)
Jessica you are all in my thoughts and prayers. The Lord is watching over your family and will bless you guys so very much! He is just waiting for the right time. This probably doesn't make you feel better but know if you ever need anything I am here for you.
You guys are in our prayers too! We wish the best for you guys!!!
The Lord is saving the best program for your family. I know you'll get in to a wonderful program. We'll be specific in our family prayers and pray that it's a warm place;)
Post a Comment