Introducing:
Brooklyn Hope Bjorn
Born April 18th 2011 at 11:05 am
8lbs 6oz, 20inches long
Looks like her big brother...and definitly a Hopewell!

Chubby baby was a BIG surprise. Nearly 3 weeks early but weighing in 6oz bigger than the other kiddos!

Bergen LOVES her!

Tabitha is OBSESSED WITH HER! :)

Tally ADORES her!

My wonderfully awesome friend came bearing gifts...we played a little dress up :)

All three kids. Tabitha is jealous when the others are holding her.

We are SO happy Brooklyn decided to come to our family! We love having her sweet spirit with us.
12 comments:
she's beautiful! I love her name. I hope things are going well for you and recovery is going quickly. Can't wait to read details and hear how it's all working out :) You're a good mommy.
Wow! Congratulations! She's beautiful!
Yay! She was born on my birthday. That will be easy for me to remember. Congrats! She is a cutie and I hope you and your family of 6 are doing great!
Congratulations! She is beautiful. They must have been off on your due date, or you were going to have one BIG baby girl. Hope everyone is doing well.
Congratulations! She is gorgeous!
SO excited for you! She is a beautiful baby! :)
That is so great! So happy for you guys! She is beautiful!
beautiful family. congrats
You had a baby!!! So wonderful and exciting! She is beautiful and your family looks heavenly!
Jessica such wonderful news! She is beautiful and I love the name Brooklyn. Congratulations!
Marc wanted to name Emery Brooklyn but I thought it would get to confusing but we love the name :) Congrats, she looks great!
Oh my goodness Jessica, she is absolutely precious! I just cried looking at the pictures of your other kids holding her. What a beautiful family! Congratulations!
Post a Comment