Monday, March 28, 2011

praying

Svend had an interview this morning. We are praying this is it. This has been quite the whirlwind with the scramble... and we're hoping it's coming to a close.... Anyways, any prayers would be greatly appreciated! :) We know Heavenly Father will lead and guide our family and will not leave us without a residency.

3 comments:

Marilyn said...

We are in the same boat. We didn't match either so we are trying to scramble into a position or do research for a year or two to buffer the resume. I know things will work out, it just requires a lot of faith and prayers. Good luck to you guys. I hope it is comforting to know you aren't the only ones!

Butler Family said...

I will keep you in my prayers for as long as you need me to. When we say our family prayers we will keep you guys int hem and when I say my personal prayers I will keep you guys in there. Hope it helps

Elozia Marie said...

(((hugs))) and prayers that it all went well!