Monday, September 20, 2010

Soccer

Tally is now halfway through Soccer Season--wahoo! It started out that I was her coach but then Svend has been able to be at every practice, so now he's my "helper"...though I think it's become the other way around! Basically whoever has Tabitha at the time is the assistant!The park district has reversable shirts, so sometimes we're blue and sometimes we're yellow...but we're always The KICKERS!
Tabitha...
Here's my girl! She's a really good soccer player. Not so much a good sport. But, that's been her personality from day one so it's not a huge surprise. She loves playing but hates when she gets knocked around or hit (which she's been hit in the head about 10 times in just 3 games... ). As long as she's not injured, she's happy.
And here she is a goalie. Good save!
I am loving being her coach. I don't know that we'll ever be able to have this opportunity again, just as the family gets bigger and more busy, but I'm so glad we have the chance to do it now. Love ya Tally!

1 comment:

Butler Family said...

Ii am so glad she is having so much playing. She seems so happy to be out there and enjoying it all