Thursday, September 23, 2010

Bugs!

I just have to say how much I LOVE my little boy! He is so sweet! He loves his sister's so much, especially "Tabiba". The other day Tally was at school and we were out running errands. I told him I needed to grab "Sissy". He said, "Sissy is TALLY mom, that's TABAS!" I agreed but then he went further and said " no, she's Tabiba, say it mom, Ta-bib-ba". SO cute.
He's a little frustrated right now b/c he can't play sports yet. We wanted to put him in gymnastics, but it's too dang expensive! So... he'll just wait a few more months til he turns 4. The other day he looked at me and said "mom, I want you to go to the hospital and get another baby." He loves his baby sister and just wants more. He is VERY excited to see the baby in my tummy tonight at the hospital.
Bergen's favorite movies are power rangers and transformers. He loves riding his bike and can't wait til he gets a "hot wheels" one..maybe for his birthday...we'll see! All the neighbors comment about how much he just zooms around the culd-a-sac.
Bergen is a pretty good helper. He loves helping to make food and set the table. HE LOVES helping Svend with any "manly" job and is constantly "fixing things" like Handy Manny. He even puts crayons behind his ear.
He loves wearing his transformer and spiderman dressups--and acting the part.
He is getting really good at talking. His vocabulary is really big now and he tries so hard to pronounce the words just so but he still sounds a bit babyish--but he tries so hard!
He goes to school 5 days a week for 2 1/2 hours! AHHH!!! He's not a fan of going, but once we get there he hurries to play along and has really enjoyed the freedom this new preschool brings.
Bergen is the sweetest little boy I could have ever asked for. He is constantly cuddling and playing with Tabitha even when she's hitting him and pushing him away. He wears his feelings on his sleeve and can break down at the drop of a hat. We are so glad he's in our lives!

3 comments:

Holly, Jacob, Liberty, Avery and Bristol said...

Congrats on expecting a new little one.

Jeni said...

He is a sweet one! I heard the message he left for Cash the other night and was almost in tears it was just so sweet!! Of course, that could be hormones more than anything else. LOL

Can't wait to hear about the ultrasound and when the official due date is!!!

Jeni said...

He is a sweet one! I heard the message he left for Cash the other night and was almost in tears it was just so sweet!! Of course, that could be hormones more than anything else. LOL

Can't wait to hear about the ultrasound and when the official due date is!!!