I am doing a triathonlon on Saturday, July 24 2010 in Gurnee at 7AM and would love it if you'd do it with me! It's hard enough to have the WILL to get into shape but easier when there's a REAL goal in mind!
What it is:
swim approx 450yrds (dwn and back 9 times in a regular 25 yrd pool)
bike between 10 and 12 miles
run 5k
what it is not:
sponsored by anyone or an organization...just something I wanted to do.
proffessionally run
a joke
if you're interested in joining me:
you will need your own timer (spouse or friend)
your own drinks/snacks/bike/helmet/any other gear you think you may need
let me know ASAP so I can tell the security in Heather-ridge how many people are expected to be riding/running around Heather ridge community on the 24th of July
if you would like to come out and watch or cheer on friends, that'd be great too! (OR VOLUNTEER TO BE A TIMER!!!!)
No comments:
Post a Comment