I took these tonight...wish my battery wasn't going dead or I could have gotten a video...
Thinking about it:
maybe....
wish me luck....
whoa...what just happened?
whew, not yet...but getting daring at 8months!
Bergs with his "arm" choo choo train!
Tally, being 5 has to do her own train project...

Can NOT come to Texas without getting some of Grandpa's ribs! YUMMY!!!
Jealous much????
Tally lost her first tooth!!!!!
PROOF (for Svend) that I do work out hard enough to sweat! Of course, running 2 miles in 90degrees will help...
Memorial day we went "camping" (in a cabin) with a lot of the family... Sunday was spend hiking...
and...some FREE golf! BTW, explaining golf to a 5 and 3 year old while having a baby strapped on your front is IMPOSSIBLE....but I finally just chilled and laughed!
they enjoyed it though!
and the TICKs enjoyed us! This is the travelor that came home with Bergen...I had one earlier that day and again TODAY after being at a nature museum!
Tabs new friend, Aly (her mom and I are long time friends)...they are a week apart. Too cute!
for whatever reason, everytime I tried to take a picture of Bergs he'd do this... but he does love to TAKE pics... we were at my niece's concert and he grabbed my camera to take pics of the girls and said "come on! that's right! good job! oh yeah!" as he took their pics! I also have about 50 pics on my camera of things from the kids to knee-pits and their tounges... thank goodness for the digital age!
Tabitha is truly our water-baby! She loves it! No matter what type (spraying at her face, in a pool, etc). The other kids have really excelled in the "water" area this summer too. Bergen will now jump off the side of the pool and run through sprinklers with his face getting super wet (used to HATE water on his face). Tally can now really swim-even underwater (of course she still holds her nose). She is also brave enough to have her uncles throw her across the pool! It's hilarious everytime she comes up b/c she has a critiqe on their throw and how they can improve it for next time!
Bergs with his "arm" choo choo train!
Can NOT come to Texas without getting some of Grandpa's ribs! YUMMY!!!
(oh yeah...see Tabs teethers?! she's got 4!!!)
Tally LOVES animals! Every morning she wakes up and IMMEDIATELY heads out to be with these two (yes, there is a dog smooshed in the middle there!). She is so funny with them and will miss them sooo much. She's decided she's saving all her money for a guinee pig...
(her cousins have two) we'll see!

(her cousins have two) we'll see!
3 comments:
I LOVE the pictures!! Seriously I say this all the time but Keagan has grown up way way way faster than Gordon ever did!!! So it is crazy to think about!!! But your kids are so dang cute and are really getting big
At the rate Tabs is going she is going to beat Maddie in walking! And I can't believe she has 4 teeth already. Wow I think I better come out and see you guys after you get home since I am leaving a few days after you make it back and wont get to see you at church. I can't believe how much your kids have grown in just 2 months!!
Seeing that tick picture makes me nervous- we're going to Missouri for a week this summer and ticks and chiggers are far too abundant there!
That arm train is way cute! And I like how Bergen and the girl are so excited at the end when the ball comes out, as if it's a total surprise suddenly!
Post a Comment