This pic was supposed to be on down in the mix, but got deleted and would only post here. Anyways, here's my "baby" at 8 1/2 months!!!!!

Dad's boots... only in Texas! Love it!

Tabitha enjoying "grandpa's concert" before church

Went back to the house I grew up in... literally... 20 years here! This is our barn. The property has been destroyed and so I couldn't get a good picture of the house (it looks like trash now too). So many memories of this wonderful "country" home!

My friend Christel moved accross the street when we were 6. We grew up together. The kids met her and her horses/dogs last summer and have been BEGGINg for a return. I was glad we got to see her too! She was so good with the kids and let them feed and brush the horses.

Bergs took this of Tally. I also have about 100 pics of the inside of their mouths and ears if anyone interested!

Christel and me!


Dad took us to a roughriders game! We always went to Ranger's games atLEAST once per year growing up. It was fun to take the kids to a REAL game! They had a blast... though I"m not sure they ever caught on that they were supposed to be watching the game!

Took the kids to surprise Great-grandma! She has this WONDERFUL tree in her yard I always used to climb up! The kids enjoyed it too!

Went to the peach farm...probably spent more on gas and tolls than peaches but it was a wonderful time for me and the kids! We saw caterpillers/cacoons/butterflies/beehives and so much more. It was great!Tabs enjoyed the peaches as much as the rest of us!

Tally and I made some banana bread. She is finally old enough to crack all the eggs without shells getting in the bowl! yay Tally!!!!

And... all 13 grandchildren! We take what we can get :) Notice Bergen's head? earlier he took a dive off a toy car...he was sitting on top and his face me the concrete!

Couch: Tabitha, Lilli (3), Cash (4), Diego (baby), Dillon (5), Ryley (7), Bergen( 3), Ethan (7), Tally (5)
Back: Eva (8), Covey (5), Maddie (8)
running way: Noah (2)
No comments:
Post a Comment