We love having her too:)
With all this "freetime" on my hands, I've been thinking about my "New Years Resolution"
I've realized... I may never be:
*a size 0...or 2...or 4...or probably even a 6
*a fashion diva or fashion ANYTHING for that matter
*on top of everything as far as being on time, always having everthing I need on hand in the diaper bag, pay all the bills without a hitch...etc
*a pro-chef
*a money maker
BUT...I CAN:
*exercise and eat right and teach my children the importance of good health...AND show them that I feel good about my own body by never critisizing it or talking about all the "Wants" with my body and look
*dress nice--well alteast in clothes that won't get ruined when a child barfs all over me :)
*have a 72 hour kit prepared and at hand, work to build my food storage for our family, be ready for a hug if I bandaid can't be found....be frugal and not overspend...or spend money on frivilous things
*feed my family healthy food... and not feel guilty about putting the actual bag of salad on the table.
*support Svend while he continues his schooling and not complain when he can't be home and I go to "single-mom" mode.
8 comments:
Yes of course your kids are cute. But more importantly they are well mannered and easy to be around.
New years resolution: WELL PUT!!!
We moved on in topics before you told me how it was going to turn out, but this is very well written!!
You're kids are adorable! I can't get over how grown up they are. The pictures are so cute.
I love that last picture of Tabitha (am I spelling that right).
I love your realization resolutions. I am still working on getting to reality. My Neighbor has been a great inspiration. She has given up on having a clean house (she does clean... she just doesn't worry when the living room is cover in toys), because there are more important things she can do with her time.
I love your "I Cans" especially number one that is so important especially when you have daughters! Great realizations!
Your kids are absolutely adorable!
I think I'm going to copy all your resolutions and make them mine too - :)
Your kids are so cute!
And yes, there is definitely a time and a season for everything.. and being a mom with young kids, while it is not the season for a lot of things.
Sounds like you have some great goals and that you will be successful.
I seriously LOVE pictures, and you take some great ones!! Beautiful children!! I have to agree about the new year's resolutions, I came to a realization for myself a few months ago, that I may not be what I ever was again, (or atleast for a long time) but I can love myself at every stage I'm in, and I can try my best to be the very best I can be, and then be happy with what it is for that moment. :) When I really start feeling down on myself I look at the people on biggest loser, and how when they have lost a considerable amount of weight but are still pretty heavy, they feel like amazing, hot stuff, and they are! What may be someone's worst nightmare may be someone else's greatest dream or wish. :)
Those pics are great! I'm glad you guys had a good Christmas. Miss you!
Post a Comment