Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Aspirations to be a doctor

After his spider man costume, Bergen's favorite dressup are his doctor scrubs! He LOVES being a doctor. Monday he got his tonsils and adenoids taken out. He was sooo cute at the hospital while they prepped him for surgery. All we had to say was "Bergen, do you want to wear this cool doctor shirt (gown)?" or "these cool DOCTOR socks?" Bergen LOVED it!! She showed the nurses where everything went--the blood pressure cuff and the thermometer. He even loved his "doctor hat" haha. He was so cute. They gave him his "happy juice" which he drank with out a problem, then looked at us and said " ewe! YUCKY YUCK YUCK!!!" and then started play spitting. They took him away and he seemed pretty happy. 2 hours later when I went into recovery it was quite a different story as I saw my sweet little boy screaming and scared. The first thing he said to me was "mommy he hurt me" oh! BREAK MY HEART!!!! Now he just says he's sick and doesn't really know why. Anyways, I guess I'll be glad we did it in about 2 weeks! Now it's just trying to get him to drink something--ANYTHING!! Poor little boy!

No comments: