This past week we:
Went to a bounce house with Covey and Noah
- Tally played with Covey soooo well--a WONDERFUL accomplishment considering their "rocky past" haha.
Went to Chuck-e-cheese with Grandma and Grandpa
-I still have about 90 tokens...so we'll be back again this week I'm sure!
Ate out with Josh, John and Diane
-Jeni and kids went to Colorado (Tally misses Maddie TERRIBLY) and Josh was so lonely he ended up leaving a few days later :)
Had a birthday party for Mom with Bruce, Elisa, John and Diane
-cooked cake in the icecream cones and put icecream on top--fun! Then, the real cake got eaten by some ants, so half of that was trashed...oh well!
Hung out with Aunt Wendy while the kids dressed up in Christian's spider man costume
-LOVE my Aunt Wendy. She is seriously the best/coolest aunt in the WORLD!
And of course we went swimming--a LOT!
Tally had break down in Sacrament meeting and just cried and cried on my lap because she missed daddy. She has been really good this entire trip with only about 2 meltdowns. This one broke my heart.
Bergen on the other hand has seemingly come to the conclusion that Daddy will get here when he gets here and is excepting everyone else as a parental figure. He LOVES aunt Diane for wrestling with him (and I love her too for that!). Grandpa teases and he's starting to get that it really is fun.
I'm doing good. Lots of contractions. Svend's a little worried, but my doctor with Bergen was telling me he'd come "any minute" at 37 weeks and I was INDUCED at 39 weeks...so I'm really not too concerned--just annoyed with the pain and pressure that come nearly every 2 hours. We think we have a name picked out...again... but not for certain of course.
Svend gets in late Friday night then it'll go too fast I'm sure!
4 comments:
You are a champ! I'm so excited for you and yours!
We're baaaaa-ack! Maddie is excited to see Tally again so we'll have to come over soon. It kind of makes me sad to hear about all the things we missed out on! Sounds like you guys have been having lots of fun though. I'm so glad Svend will be here soon. I got a small taste of life without Daddy and it stinks - big time. Thanks heavens for Daddies!
You have to tell me how to do the ice cream cone cupcakes. We have a birthday coming up over here too.
Miss you guys already! I love wrestling with Bergen too! haha Hope your drive back went well.
Post a Comment