Thursday, August 13, 2009

not much time

to update, for but the few faithful fans (mom and dad), we made it safely back home Monday...got unpacked, did tons of laundry... fogged the basement for spiders, etc... had an OB appointment yesterday, spent the better part of my morning at the hospital doing a NST and ultrasound--still a GIRL! So many contractions aren't good but Dr says if I have the regular again to keep them going and he'll deliver the baby--- only the baby is currently 4lbs 8oz...so NO THANKS!!! But yes, contractions are all the time now. Heading to Ohio for Svend's niece's baptism Saturday...should be "fun" 6 hours in the car... I'm not doing ANYTHING when we get there --so we don't have the baby in Ohio!!!
Anyways, things are good, it's work to be in a house (and costly--with the fogging and air ducts getting cleaned...etc) but TOTALLY worth it!!!! Kids LOVE the room and Tally loves having her room a little too much and frequently locks out "destruct-o" which cause LOTS of crying and frustration with him... his room isn't has colorful and fun I guess.
Bergen is talking in sentences. Tally has a neck spasm (Bergen had one in Texas that lasted 4 + days...) Tally is currently on day 3 of the spasm...so hopefully will get some relief soon. Okay, there's the split update (for my remembrances). Pics to come SOMEDAY!

6 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

Where in Ohio are you going? If you are in the Cleveland area at all, we would love to see you guys for a few minutes!!

Butler Family said...

I hope the baby waits a little while longer. I know the scares of having a baby ealry both mine were 4 and 5 weeks early. So I will keep you and her in my prayers. We really need to get together. Send me your new number so we can come down there and see your house and we can show off Keagan!! We have missed you this summer!!Have fun in Ohio and be safe!!

Rachel said...

Contractions suck! I had Kage at 33 weeks. So if you do think you are going to have your baby pretty soon, make sure they give you the steroid shot at least a couple of days before you deliver. It boosts the babys lungs pretty quick. Anywho...I'll be praying for you! Let me know if you need anything. Call me if you wanna talk!

Jeni said...

Hey, I'm a faithful fan too!!! I'm glad you guys made it back. I was thinking about you guys and missing you all. Sniff, sniff. Take it easy and keep that bun in the oven until she's done. : )

Jessica Jackson said...

Congrats on the girl!!! Exciting.

The Bjorns said...

Sorry to hear that you are having so many contractions right now. Just continue to lay low and drink lots of water. Hope the baby will cooperate and wait a little longer. What names are you thinking of?

Marylyn