While life isn't always bliss, I find it close when I'm busy! I've been really blessed to stay busy and this year doesn't seem as taxing on Svend so we've had some down time with the kids together in the evening (finally!). So, here's some of the things we've done (in addition to the baseball!). The kids and I decided to build a maze throughout the apartment.
Svend had this wonderful idea of using the chairs and a table with a blanket on top to make a wind-ee cave.
Here comes Tally
And then there was Bergen
Svend and I were both VERY surprised when we fit through too! Tally took the pic
And a while back, well the first week in October, we made this beauties! Apparently Svend really hates the smell of pumpkin inards, so I did all the pleasures while he helped the kids paint theirs.
This picture was taken our first Halloween together... I thought it was funny that the pumpkins look the same 5 years later! Way to be creative Svend :)


3 comments:
Haha!! Those are such cute pictures!! He seems to have one side on creativity but that is what he is comfortable with so it isn't that bad:) lol Tim built a Fort for Tim too. It was really cute:) Must just be the time of year when it is too cold to go out. lol
What a fun family you are! You are such a creative couple! I think our winter will be just fine with all your great ideas!
What a fun idea and such cute pictures! BTW- I don't mind at all with the above link. :)
Post a Comment