Well, Tally's first day went without a hitch! Before school she asked if I'd stay. I said "for a little tiny bit" and she responded with "no, for a long while."

Okay, so I wasn't the parent following my baby with a video camera (yes, there were a few of those), but yes, I did take some pictures! My Mother-in-Law bought the kids some new shirts for school (no, Bergen's not it school but she debated he needed some school clothes too). Don't they look smart!
Ah, the triumphant walk down the stair case! And then to the car. Bergen's not quite sure what all the excitement is about! He's just happy!
Say CHEESE!!!
When we got to the school, Tally was nervous. She wasn't quite sure what to think. However, after I showed her some tables to choose from, she sat down and said "you can leave mom." WOW! She gave me hugs and kisses and I was gone!
Here's how she looked when I picked her up! TOTALLY thrilled with school!!!

And, to top it off, her best friend was waiting for her outside the door!

Here's how she looked when I picked her up! TOTALLY thrilled with school!!!

And, to top it off, her best friend was waiting for her outside the door!

6 comments:
Looks like she had a GREAT first day!! Good job Tally. Wow your kids seems so BIG in thos epictures. And she totally looks just like you which is a very good thing!!
That looks like so much fun! its good she is liking it!
Oh my goodness that last pictures is the SWEETEST ever!!!! Awwww. Looks like she had a fun day! Hope you and Bergen had fun together while she was at school too. They both look so cute in their new clothes!
Too cute. Way to go Tally!
How exciting! What a big step for Tally, and you. I'm excited for Grace to reach that point.
That is really cute! I love how she told you, you could go once she saw all the fun things to do, smart kid. It looks like things are going well for you! ;)
Post a Comment