Monday, September 1, 2008

What a BIg GIRL!

Well, after typing a bunch of "stuff" for blogs, I've decided to go back to the kids... Tally starts school this week! We are SOOO excited!!! She also got a "new" bike (off freecycle) last week and is quite the pro! Today we went about 1/2 a mile! Eventually I'll have have to buy a seat pad for her bum if she wants to go further! Okay, better go---destructo is throwing things off my bed...ah, life!

8 comments:

Butler Family said...

Oh what a big girl she is!! Where did you get that from?

www.thesinglelifeofastudentwife.blogspot.com said...

freecycle. it's an online website like craigslist but everythings FREE

Butler Family said...

that is cool.

Butler Family said...

do you just go to www.freecycle.com and then find what you are looking for? Sorry I know alot of questions. How does it work

www.thesinglelifeofastudentwife.blogspot.com said...

Linda, or anyone...you can join at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/gurnee_freecycle/ . You have to create a yahoo account. basically people post things they want to get rid of and you ask if you can have it. First come first serve. Nothing can be taken to sell...it all has to remain free.

Butler Family said...

thanks jessica!!

Jeni said...

Way cool site!!! I learn something new from you everyday Jessie! Tally looks like such a big girl on that bike! Go Tally!

J D C and N said...

How cute she is! And getting so grown up. :)