Sorry, not many pictures...just random stuff. First of all, I have to say we have been having the TIME OF OUR LIVES! I booked us up with preschool and storytime fearing we'd be bored stiff only to find out Tally and I have great friends living just 2 miles away! So now, we are forever busy--which is a WONDERFUL feeling when Svend is at school and coming home late from studying (or a soccer game in Chicago...like tonight:). I'll have to steal some pictures off her blog and post them here--- better post them soon Michelle! HAHA!!
Anyways, funny things...

Well, Bergen can now copy whatever we say. The only things he'll say on his own are "MA!" and "ball" and "car". Other than that he just copies (or tries). He runs while circling his arms in front of his body (pretty funny site) and LOVES Elmo! I mean LOVES ELMO!
Today Tally told me she wasn't going to school. So I told her that was fine and that we were going to the park by her school. I then told her that her options were school or a nap... she chose school. She said her teachers were calling her "Towel-ee-uh" instead of Tally or Talia (Tuh-lee-uh). She said she didn't know why they would do that when her name was TALLY! haha. Then, she went on to tell me about how someone tooted and the whole room was stinky--oh boy! She also got to water color today and said her teacher told her to wait her turn and she did. I love how she remembers these little things.
Can I just say how WONDERFUL it is to go shopping with ONE kid?!?!? HOLY COW! WHAT A DIFFERENCE!!! I LOVE PRESCHOOL!
Anyways, funny things...
Well, Bergen can now copy whatever we say. The only things he'll say on his own are "MA!" and "ball" and "car". Other than that he just copies (or tries). He runs while circling his arms in front of his body (pretty funny site) and LOVES Elmo! I mean LOVES ELMO!
Today Tally told me she wasn't going to school. So I told her that was fine and that we were going to the park by her school. I then told her that her options were school or a nap... she chose school. She said her teachers were calling her "Towel-ee-uh" instead of Tally or Talia (Tuh-lee-uh). She said she didn't know why they would do that when her name was TALLY! haha. Then, she went on to tell me about how someone tooted and the whole room was stinky--oh boy! She also got to water color today and said her teacher told her to wait her turn and she did. I love how she remembers these little things.
Can I just say how WONDERFUL it is to go shopping with ONE kid?!?!? HOLY COW! WHAT A DIFFERENCE!!! I LOVE PRESCHOOL!
Tally and I got invited to a concert in Chicago. We had a blast--just us girls!
3 comments:
just wait until they are both in school ;)
how fun that you found your friends so close...can't wait to hear all your fun and exciting adventures, it's fun to read your blog!!
We love preschool too. :) Glad you've got some neighbor friends close by. That is so nice!!
That is such a great picture of you and Tally. That is cool that you got to hang out without the Boys:)
Post a Comment