Or should I say...the computer! Yep, since we don't have cable (or any channels), we love our online shows... when Tally's home, Bergen gets pushed away...so he's enjoying his time alone with the computer! haha!!!
I love this picture! What a crack up. I see the future in computers for him but I hope he likes it. He's going to be one of those powerful CEO's who CAN put his feet up on his desk. Love it and Miss you!
4 comments:
how cute
Hilarious picture! Look at him all sprawled out and comfy in front of the computer. Ha ha ha!!! Thanks for the smiles!
That is the funniest picture ever! I love it!
I love this picture! What a crack up. I see the future in computers for him but I hope he likes it. He's going to be one of those powerful CEO's who CAN put his feet up on his desk. Love it and Miss you!
Post a Comment