Thursday, July 10, 2008

Cut off from the world!

Well, tomorrow (sometime) we'll be cut off from the internet and phone while it gets switched to our new place...however, since we also have to switch companies, it'll be a WEEK without either!! AHHH!!! Anyways, if you need to get a hold of us, use Svend's cell...otherwise we will probably check e-mail at some point...in the lounge. So yeah, bye bye world!

2 comments:

Jenni said...

When you do get internet access will you send me your address to your new place. I have a baby announcement for your family. Plus I want to here all about the move and where you are. Thanks :)

Butler Family said...

So when are you getting everything back? I have wanted to call you but don't have Svend's cell number (wel I'm sure I do I just can't find it) but I want to get our kids together and play and all!! Plus I miss reading your good blogs:)