I think you are VERY smart Jessie. I'd let you into my country, but then again. . . I only scored a 65 too!!! Better read up on my history and current events! : )
So I got a 95% but in High School I LOVED history and learned as much as I could about it. I am actually surprised that I got as much of them right I didn't think I was going to remember all of that information!! lol But you did an awesome job too:)
4 comments:
80%, I beat you!
I think you are VERY smart Jessie. I'd let you into my country, but then again. . . I only scored a 65 too!!! Better read up on my history and current events! : )
So I got a 95% but in High School I LOVED history and learned as much as I could about it. I am actually surprised that I got as much of them right I didn't think I was going to remember all of that information!! lol But you did an awesome job too:)
Got a 75...but hey, at least it's passing!!
Post a Comment