Tuesday, July 1, 2008

One of those "moment" days

Well, I finally finished my book (it's an easy reader..about 800 pgs but with kids...it's hard to find time). Everyone's happy now...because I usually tune out everything when I get into a book and then find my self getting overly frustrated at anything that makes noise (it doesn't help that our apt is getting crowded with boxes too)...so today has been a God Send for everyone!
First:
Storytime in the Park! This has been such a blessing living here with all the free stuff to do and the kids love it!--reading, dancing, reading, dancing...FUN!
Next: nap for Bergen and play time with Tally.
Then: Bergen woke up...played with Tally (AMAZING!) and then when it started to get a little rough, so we (ALL three of us) made brownies! I simplified it by putting all the "wet" ingredients in one measuring cup so Bergen dumped that into the bowl while Tally dumped the powder. I think they enjoyed eating it. What do you think??? I snuck some too-- Brownie batter's fat free right? haha! After they were done...I carried Bergen to the bath where they both scrubbed. Here's what was left for me! Can you tell where Bergen was?After Svend got home, we went for a walk around the block. We really do live it a beautiful area...can you believe Six Flags is just down the street from where this picture is taken?

The end.

2 comments:

JT42 said...

it's nice to have days like that...i think the lord knows when we need the minor wake-up call and the approval that things are o-k. looks like the brownies were the hit of the day :)

Wendi said...

Sounds like a fun day! I'm still sad you guys are moving out of the ward.