Here are the days highlights.... Tally has learned a new song in primary-- Book of Mormon Stories. Although some of the words are said how they sound to her...how often do we use the word "lamenite" in our every day conversation? Also, Bergen has started joining in the singing as well...not in this movie...but on Monday night during FHE we were singing all of Tally's favorite songs. Bergen was off doing his own thing until we started " Jesus wants me for a sunbeam".
He INSTANTLY runs over with his hands HIGH above his head and standing on his tip-toes! Everytime we sang BEAM, he'd do it again---In nursury, the kids do this when they sing it! It was SOOO CUTE! He actually knew what to do! Also, he said "eeeeessseee" yesterday when I was taking his picture and "oi oi" when I told him what a pig said!!! It's SOO FUN!!!!!
Here is Tally--boredom was setting in, so she started finger painting. Here's how it began....
And here's how it ended!

And last....I've need highlights for FOREVER! I don't really have anyone close enough here that I would ask to help, nor do I have the $$$ to go get it done....soooooo.....I just colored ALL my hair last night! It's not THAT much lighter...but is LIGHTER...so I'm happy. I just got sick of it being SOOO dark!
6 comments:
Cute hair! We haven't finger painted at our house yet... and that's why. I'm not brave enough!
Okay and Kathryn saw the picture of Clifford and got so excited and said "I might like that!"
I think you did a great job on your hair! I have never been brave enough to even HAVE ANYONE do anything colorwise to my hair...so, I stay plain brown and boring...
Oh my heart! I love hearing the little ones sing. So precious! I love how she just muddles through all that middle stuff but ended with the great big righteously! How cute!
You are one brave woman to let her fingerpaint. The only fingerpainting I've allowed is the magic color from Crayola where they use this "clear" paint that only shows up on the special paper. Not as fun but definitely not as messy! Holy cow! I bet she had a blast! I bet my kids also wish that you were their mommy! ;)
Your hair looks really cute too! Like I said, one brave woman. I've never tried recoloring my hair myself - way too scary.
Your hair looks so good!!!! I usually get my hair done once a year but don't have the money this year or right now but it is so nice to have a change once in awhile huh?? It looks so good on you. Can't wait to see it in person. I also love the video of Tally singing Boom of Mormom Stories. That is soo super cute!!! Miss you guys. Hoep you are feeling better
How fun! You are such a good mom! Your kids are so lucky! I think Journee would LOVE to come play at your house! We wish you were a little closer though!
I love your hair and the finger painting with Tally is awesome! haha
Post a Comment