Monday, February 25, 2008

Wishing you were here

To all those who wish they were here, Here's just what you're missing! Enjoy


I'm completely into sales right now-it's been great! Last Saturday the second hand store "Repeat Street" had a "stuff your bag" sale. Each bag was $10. They owed me 4.50 for some stuff I'd consigned there, so for 5.50, I got.......drum role please.....2 pairs of snow pants, slacks, pants, a rain coat (Bergen), TONS of hair clips (NOT used!) for Tally and these cool little ABC blocks that are magnets! It was so fun--well, as fun as it could be cramed into a little shop with 50 others while holding Bergen in one arm. Anyways, Even just getting the snow suits I came out on top! It's the first time I've ever done anything like that. So yeah...it's been fun!

6 comments:

Brandon and Emily said...

There is nothing better than getting a great deal. Way to go!

Rachel Holloway said...

LOVE, LOVE LOVE getting a great deal. I don't know what's up with this area, but we really don't have a ton of second hand stores. Bummer...
Hooray for you@

Marc Gilchrist said...

Long time no talk! Good to find you and have an update! Marc just got back from the computer store and got 2 reams of paper for $7 so yeah for you for a good deal and yeah for us for a good deal on some computer paper (I know, I know...not as exciting as yours but gotta count even the small blessings:)

Anonymous said...

That is soo cool!! You should have told me about it I so would have gone with you and that would have been cool to get Gordon some stuff. But dang that is an awesome deal!! I love the snow too. We already have like lamost 6 inches. It is so cool! Just not cool to drive in. You sound a little bit better than you did. Hope you are feeling better!!

Jeni said...

Woohoo! Way to go! Sounds like a good place!

JT42 said...

i love second hand, i guess that's what happens when you're poor, right? :) there's a place in boise that does quarter sales...i can't wait to go again! good sales are the best!