Sunday, February 24, 2008
He's BAAAAACK!
Thanks everyone for the good advice and well-wishes. Bergen is BACK! He's been on antibiotics for 3 days and in that time, he's had a "conversation" with me (though I'm not sure what serious things he was telling me), which doesn't seem like a lot, but he hasn't babbled in a LONG TIME! cuddled with me--which has been non-existant for the month, slept for "most" of the night--WAHOO!!! And just been so much happier. THIS is the little boy I know! By the way, he is SOOO Mischevious! Where on earth did THAT COME FROM?!?!?! haha!!! His new favorite thing to do is walk to the air freshner (which we need with all his diapers!) and look at us. When we tell him no, he unplugs it, then examines it and then hands it to us! The little stinker! We're glad he's back though!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh, I'm so glad he's doing better. Makes your heart smile when you know that they finally feel better!
BTW, where were you guys when you took that awesome picture with the huge Clifford? Somewhere in Chicago, no doubt. My kids would LOVE that! Looks like lots of fun!
we were at the kids museum--yes, chicago. Finally we're close to a big city where they have stuff! They move the "clifford" around to different museums throughout the year. you should check on the children's museum there--I think it's in DFW. But yeah, Tally LOVES clifford too-she was in heaven!
Post a Comment