Friday, February 29, 2008

Easter Bunny

While walking in the mall on Monday, we saw the "Easter Bunny's House." Tally was really excited and talked about it all week long. The Easter Bunny finally appeared on Thursday and we raced over as soon as storytime was over! Tally was sooo excited to see him/her (what is it anyways?). However, once we go there, she wouldn't get closer than about 10 feet and just enjoyed waving to it. Bergen was VERY Nervous and just stared. When I put him down, he jumped on me and whined. Anyways, here are some pics--and a video of our trip to see the Easter Bunny. I'm sure we'll be seeing it lots more!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jeni said...

Your kids are so dang cute! Could Tally's smile be any bigger?! So cute and so funny! I'm sure Cash would be terrified at the giant bunny too!

Anonymous said...

That's so cute!! We will have to take Gordon and do that! He might be scared but we can atleast try:) Your kids are so dang cute!!! I miss you all tons:)