Wednesday, November 28, 2007

We decorated the tree Monday night! What a blast!!!
Okay so I know I just posted yesterday...but now the week is going by TOO FAST! OH SHOOT!!!I was supposed to send a fax today by 9 and Svend's gone and it's 8:45! AHH!!! Okay that was a side note...nothing I can do about it now. Anyways... So Bergen's been "teething" since well, 2 months...but when the tooth is just right there, the fun REALLY begins! And it began last night at 11pm and is still going on! He screamed for an hour at a time with anywhere from 15 min to 1 hour break in between fits! WHAT A WHIRL WIND DAY!!!! Finally he's in bed and it's quiet-I never thought this moment would come nor do I want it to end. It's a good thing I quit my job the other day (yes...I quit...it was killing...SVEND!). Tally and I Painted eachother's faces today. I think she did a pretty good job!
Anyways, So today, we barely made it out of the house to go to Target and buy some needed items for the apartment and then to get Tally a shirt for her pics on Saturday (so she can match Bergen!). It's funny because Tally has been the clothes horse--new clothes and expensive hand-me-downs from her cousin Audie. But after this past weekend, she is NO LONGER THE ONE WITH CLOTHES! Bergen out-clothes her by about 30 outfits! Thanks to Siri and her friend (and still the clothes he has yet to grow into from some other cousins!)! So, While Bergen is in great wintery clothes, I counted 3 long sleeve shirts for Tally...sad. So, Target was our friend today!!! I found GREAT 2.00 deals in the little girls section (XS)!!! Anyways, I also bought her a 3.00 dress that will probably fit her in like 2 years, but she insisted on wearing it for the rest of the day. Pretty cute! Although it looked more like PJs than a dress.

A little bit of static cling...but still REALLY CUTE! 3.00!!!!!

3 comments:

J D C and N said...

Cute pictures and way to go on the Target deals! We can't wait to see you guys!!!

Jeni said...

Tally is so cute! I love Target. Seriously. If I wasn't already married. . .

I have boxes of girl clothes from Maddie, I don't know if they would fit Tally but please come look through them when you get here and take whatever you want! There are no girl family members around here to give them to.

By the way, can you please email me something so that I can have your email address again. I'm such an idiot. I accidentally deleted all my family email addresses. Grrrrr.

Can't wait to see you guys!

Tina said...

Hey Tally is getting soooo big! she is sooo cute!! Hey I asked Rachel how to do that with the pictures but never herd back!! I like the group of them!! Did you guys have a good thanksgiving? Where are you guys living now??