1. Apartment Manager
2. Swim Coach
3. Student Athletic Director
4. Cleaning lady!
Four movies I can watch over and over:
1. My Big Fat Greek Wedding
2. How to Lose a Guy in Ten Days
3. The Testaments
4.My Life (if I can get through the tears!)
Four places I've lived:
1.Lucas, Texas
2.Rexburg, Idaho
3.Rexburg, Idaho (okay...so 6 different apts there I think!)
4.Gurnee, Illinois
Four favorite TV shows
1. 6 Degrees
2. The Nine
3. Lost
4. Extreme MakeOver Home Edition
Four favorite Foods:
1. Ice cream
2. bbq chicken on the grill
3. bbq brisket on the grill
4. smoked corn (the kind at the flea market---the BEST corn EVER!!!)
Four websites I visit daily:
1. abcnews.com
2. everyone's blogs
3. gmail
4. playhouse disney (for Tally)
Four places I'd rather be:
1. SOMEWHERE WARM!!!!! --TEXAS!!!!!
2. Cancun
3. Rexburg ( I really do miss it sometimes!)
4. With my friends from Rexburg!
Four blog buddies I want to tag:
1. Elisa
2. Jeni
3. Diane
4. Jenni
No comments:
Post a Comment