Today I made Tally a kitchen. She loves to pretend and well, we had a box and some formula lids and baby food tubs...so we decided to put them to use!
Okay, so even though it's only been 2 years since Tally was Bergen's age, I've forgotten a LOT! Tally was walking at this age so we taught her a bunch of stuff and she was able to learn quick. Since Bergen hasn't started walking (though he's tried-AHHH!), I haven't really thought about teaching him things like body parts or clapping or waving...well, until last week. Anyways, that little bugger is so smart! It took him about 30 seconds to figure out the waving and clapping. I'm just slow on TEACHING him! So yeah, here's the wave. He loves the camera and just stares and smiles at it, so we had to do it from an angle.
3 comments:
I can NOT believe how grown up my little Tally is getting! It's only been 5 months (WOW) and she is just this little grown up! We need to see each other soon! Next trip to Seattle is tomorrow???? ;)
Big kids just getting bigger and smarter. I love it!
cute videos! And what a good idea to make your own little kitchen!
Hello! This is Kendall Kelley (Steelman), Svend's cousin on his mothers side. I met you about 2 years ago at my sister's, Hayley, wedding reception in Idaho. You only had one baby then. I was looking at a blog of a friend of mine from my ward, James and Cali Cook, and I followed the trail of blogs from the Cooks to Mark and Jenni Warner and saw a link to the Bjorn Family. I thought, how many Bjorns can there be out there. Well, I just wanted to say HI and that you have a beautiful family. I have a blog if you ever want to check it out, www.michael-kendall.blogspot.com
Post a Comment