Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Okay...I've been Tagged!

The rules:
A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
Okay, I'm not very interesting, so I'm warning you...

1. Believe it or not, I love being organized! I know I know...you'd never tell by my apartment or my car or my dishevled look, but that's probably why I'm usually crabby...because I can't get a handle on things!
2. I love to dress up in suits/business attire. I used to want to be a lawyer...and kind of still do. But I LOVED dressing up in business suits and feeling "successful" even though that's not really what success is! In addition to that, I've had SEVERAL majors in College---prelaw, then pre med, then back to pre law, then CES (seminary teacher--until I got engaged!), then theology, then finally health ed.
3. I am a "try-all" person. I've tried a bunch of things (and tried-out FOR a bunch of things)...never dug deep, but tried...such as: violin for 6 months, theatre (school/community), piano, volleyball, track/field, soccer (that helped me meet Svend!), dance (clogging, ballet, tap), EFY counselor, etc.
4. I bite my nails. YES I know it's gross ! and trust me, it annoys ME MORE than YOU, but I can't stop.
5. I'm a water baby! I water ski and love to tube! I used to be on the swim team-breast-stroke, coached for a club team, lifeguarded, and actually started the swim program at BYU-Idaho that is now going strong. I also was the student athletic director (NOT intramurals!!!!) and helped with that whole split of the two that I think is now back under the same umbrella...oh well!
6. I love music! I used to walk around my house singing disney show tunes at the top of my lungs and stand in front of the stereo system "conducting" Fantom of the Opera. All my friends knew every primary song written! Remember that mom?

Okay THERE! I tag....hmm.... Diane, Jeni Hopewell, Grandpa, Elisa, Emily Erickson, Rachel Holdaway

3 comments:

elisa said...

Thanks for tagging me, I was feeling a bit left out.
After the first kid, I think most people give up on total organization. I did with the first one.

elisa said...

By the way, you are very interesting. I haven't tried have the stuff you have.

elisa said...

1/2, not have. Sorry. I think I need to take more english classes.