So, second dance class was today. It's funny...last week a handful of girls had leotards and tutus, and this week all (even tally) had on the WHOLE thing!--peer pressure, even at our age--haha! Well, I didn't completely succumb, I just couldn't bring myself to spend $15 on ballet slippers and then another $5 or so on a tutu...So, she was still decked out in her tennis shoes. I didn't think it was that big of deal accept Tally started looking around noticing that she was the only one in real shoes...and then I heard the teacher tell her to stand on her tip toes and followed with something like "oh, that's not really possible in those shoes..." Good thing Tally doesn't understand that...anyways, still don't think I'll give into the tempation...I have some slippers we got from a church swap meet. They're too big for her, but oh well, they'll work so we'll try those next week! Anyways, enjoy the pics and movie!!!
3 comments:
Can't wait to see Talle dance!
Awww, that's so cute! I wonder what Kathryn would be like in there!
Don't give in! She's way cute and doesn't need anything to dance!
Post a Comment