Sunday, September 23, 2007

Right back at ya!


Okay so my darling little girl has begun to have some not so fun phrases that are becoming all too popular. Unfortunately, I KNOW she did not come up with these on her own--erg! Her favorites are:


RIGHT NOW! (me)

STOP TALKING! (me)

NO WAY! (me)

BE QUIET! (me)

You're annoying (svend-talking about snowy, my parents dog-sorry mom)

You're a brat (svend-joking!)



I think the hardest part is that she knows I say it and when I say some of these I mean business so the way she says them...well...she means business!


On A lighter note, her other favorites are:

Rust-eze, you too can look like me, cu-chow! (CARS)

Buzz Light-lear

Big Fat...(the very hungry caterpiller book)

Jesus wants me for a sunbeam


So, things to remember about my child...


  • Shes 2...and will be for a little while longer

  • she DOES act her age

  • she wants to be like mommy

  • she just wants attention (though she gets WAY more than bergen or even svend)

  • she's trying to be a big girl

  • and...she's a princess! she now informs me that she is one!

3 comments:

Crystal said...

Ha! I'm not looking forward to those phrases but they do say the darndest things!! Bergen looks like he's enjoying the ride!

JT42 said...

Wow, I've been wondering where you were and what you and your little family were up to...well, I found your blog through Rachel's. Good to hear that things aren't going too badly for you all :) Have fun with all the phrases ;), just emphasize the cute ones, hehe (I know easier said than done).

Emily said...

It's always so funny when it's not your kid. I have days with Ava too! I'm glad I'm not the only one.