We have been looking around (for fun) at different rentals in the area just to see prices and what's you can get...anyways, we saw this one on Craigs list and decided to check up on it via e-mail. Here's the response we recieved...
Before you come out here I just want you to understand that this is a poor neighborhood with some drug activity. The good news is that they placed a police camera in front of the house which has really made a difference. I am telling you this because I read your blog and see that your out of state so are probably not aware of all the different areas. If you are still interested I can show you the property Saturday afternoon. Let me know if you have any other questions.
Would you still be interested?!?!?!? Didn't think so.
4 comments:
They sure sound like they want to rent to you. :) I'm guessing it probably wouldn't be a good neighborhood for the kids. :) Good Luck!
Sounds great to me. Be sure and go while the sun is shining
Hey Jessica! thanks for your comment! Remember Nicolle, my sister? One of her friends lives in Chicago, her name is Samantha; http://willnsam.blogspot.com/
I don't know where in Chicago, but maybe it's Gurney!
One of the ladies in our ward used to live in Gurney!
priceless. That's when you know you're not in Rexburg anymore huh!!! Hope Tally is feeling better - we missed you guys yesterday @ the zoo.
Post a Comment