Thursday, January 11, 2007
Date change!!!
Well, this morning the hospital called me and told me that I wouldn't be able to be induced tomorrow. It seems there are a lot of girls needing to be induced so they have put me at the bottom of the list...since my due date's not until the 20th--ERG!!!!!!!!! So, after all the cleaning and packing, and arranging of babysitters-I'm done! I cried my tears and then Svend came home and I had to tell him. I think he was more upset than me--it interferes with his school work! haha. Anyways, so now the inducement date isn't until the 17th which is the day before my birthday-hooray for me right? Okay, I'm really not THAT upset about it, but it is frustrating. That's the bad part of living in a small town--not enough beds at the hospital. So, I went in for a dr appointment and he stripped my membranes and told me "we'll show them!" haha. Then, he said if I don't go into labor today, to go back tomorrow and he'll do it again. He also said my water felt like it was about to burst. He's a little upset about me being pushed back a week also--I think he had made plans or something-oops! Anyways, so this little guy inside of me just doesn't want to come yet--oh well. I guess I better enjoy all the sleep and long baths that I can each day until he comes! Anyways, there's the update!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Jess- I am so sorry. I know how it is to have something planned and then have it fall through. Just look for the positive, it will all work out for the best - I think you have a good attitude. It sounds like you have an awesome doctor! Keep us posted!
Oh that is so frustrating! Maybe he'll decide to come on his own today anyway! I can't wait too see him! I agree with Shaunna though, you seem to have a good attitude!
It's the day before your big day! Good luck and I can't wait to see pictures of your new little one!
Post a Comment