Well, just had to write a quick update--I'm getting induced on January 12th---so only 7 days left (or atleast that's the longest amount of time I have left!). I went in for my appointment today and haven't changed much since last week but he did say that everything looks good for me to be induced a week early. Plus, since Tally was 8lbs, he thinks this baby will be a little over that if we wait until my due date...erg. So hooray!!! He's coming early! Just had to tell you all!
4 comments:
Yea!! Can't wait to see pictures! Good luck!
I am so excited for you. It is so nice to have a date to look forward to. Good luck with everything. I can't wait to see pictures of the little guy!
Yay! That's so exciting! I can't wait to see the little guy!!!
I'm so glad you have this blogspot so I can know about this!!! Though I'm sad I won't be able to visit you in the hospital or help you out in the beginning like when you had Tally! Goodness, that girl has grown! Good luck and send pictures when you can!
Post a Comment