Well, only 6 more weeks to go--from today!!! Hooray! I'm definitly excited to have this baby but not quite so sure about the coming responsibility! The pregnancy figure has finally taken over my body as well...it kind of crept up on me this time...it was like BOOM! You're PREGNANT! I think Tally is going to be a great big sister. She loves babies and is always trying to help her dolls eat and get some good naps. She carries them around and bounces as she pats their backs telling them--shh..shh...shh...--it's really cute! Not quite sure where she got that from. Oh! Her favorite phrase is "oh MAN!" Well, it's ours anyways-it's hilarious when she says it over and over when she's frustrated. Tally is becoming a little helper and now our only real complaint is the tantrums (yes, she is her mother's daughter...-erg) and the fact that she has begun to wake up every 2-3 hours during the night just sobbing! What kind of nightmares do you have when you're two anyways? Hopefully it'll stop before the baby comes...two kids constantly waking up in the middle of the night does NOT sound fun!
Svend is still plugging away at school. He has finals in 2 weeks! We haven't heard back really from any PA schools so we're still playing the waiting game...but he does have a lot of correspondance with ISU (Pocatello/Boise). We'll be glad if that one pans out. He's also looking forward to his internship next semester in the biology department which from what I understand is "research." On what? I have no clue. Well, anyways, that's our update.
Svend is still plugging away at school. He has finals in 2 weeks! We haven't heard back really from any PA schools so we're still playing the waiting game...but he does have a lot of correspondance with ISU (Pocatello/Boise). We'll be glad if that one pans out. He's also looking forward to his internship next semester in the biology department which from what I understand is "research." On what? I have no clue. Well, anyways, that's our update.
3 comments:
Looking good for only 6 weeks left! I'm jealous - I have 5 MONTHS left! Sounds like Tally will be such a good big sister. I bet she'll be your little helper - lucky you! Anyway, good luck with everything and Merry Christmas!
Hey Jessica! I just found your blog through Sarah's... I can't believe you are going on kid number 2! Anyway, this might sound crazy, but is your husband from Seattle? I think his family may have been in our ward before we moved to Texas...? Ok, maybe its a stretch, but it doesn't hurt to check!
You do look great! I'm so excited for you! It'll be here before you know it!
Post a Comment