Well, It's snowed again here in Rexburg. This time, a little more so we could actually take Tally sledding. My friend Jenni and I took our kids out for the first time today! At first Payton (Jenni's boy) was the only one really enjoying it with Tally looking like "what on earth have you guys done to me!?" But then, Tally started saying "weeeeee" and enjoying it as well. It was fun to do SOMETHING!!!! It's hard because we can't really go outside too much so we just watch movies and I try to figure things out for us to do.
Tally also started enjoying snow. Up until this past weekend, she'd just stand in shock and cry "yuck!" and be so mad that her shoes had white stuff all over them (can you say clean freak?). But now she's enjoying it. Yesterday we walked all over the block just so she could stomp freely through the snow. She loves it now. We'll see how much she likes it in 5 months when it's still around! erg!!!! Oh well, enjoy the pics!
2 comments:
I'm glad you guys got out and enjoyed the snow. I wish we could get a little here - I'd love to see Ben's reaction. I know it's not that exciting when it's there half the year, but it makes for a better Christmas mood than you get in Texas!
Jessi! Good to see you blogging. :) Everyone and their dog seems to have one! It sure is great for keeping up. Tally is BEAUTIFUL. Hope the pregnancy is going fine. Take care!
Post a Comment