


Well, Thanksgiving was great. We stayed home and had another couple come over with their two kids and all ate together. It was so fun hosting my first Thanksgiving! Hopefully though it'll be my last--we didn't cook a turkey...we bought like this turkey loaf thing...wierd! Anyways, overall it was fun. Things are going good with Tally and she's getting more fun than ever. Her and Svend are truly best buds. She loves it when he picks her up by her legs (so she's standing in the air) and then she does little cheerleading poses! I know...can you believe this child came from MY GENES?!?!??!?!? Today she did my hair for me and told me how "coot" and "pridy" I was. It'll be a relief I think for Svend to have another boy in the house! Everything's going well with the baby-as well as we know ( I don't have another appointment until Wednesday). I've been having lots of contractions-hooray! Just about 5 or 6 a day-but still it's exciting! Maybe he'll come early! Yeah, right! Anyways, everything's going good. Svend is ready for school to start again (I guess us girls are just too boring for him-or just too much to handle). Tally's enjoyed having him home this week and will miss having him here when she wakes up in the mornings. But he only has 3 more weeks until Christmas so we're counting down. Oh! We got the Christmas tree all up. Svend was soooo ready to get it set up. And, we even got all of our shopping done! We're nuts-it's not even December yet! Happy Holiday's everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment