Friday, October 4, 2013

September 2013

Cute buddy :)  Beginning of September...so about 2.5 weeks old
 Labor Day parade--nearly 2 hours long! Lots of fun though :)


 Aquatic center on labor day--last time ever :(




 and of course, there had to be fighting. Bergen is taking his timeout like a champ...Tabitha...not so much!
 Anders and I just chilled by the pool :)
 he is a very good belly sleeper :) all my kids were/are
 one afternoon (in attempts to keep away the fighting between the girls) we raced cars. They had a BLAST!!!

 Talia ran for student council. She lost but handled it like a champ! She told me that out of all the kids that lost, she was the only one who didn't cry. We asked her why she wanted to run for council. Her first answer was "to be in charge." yep...that's our Tally! Her speech was not so upfront :)
 At Talia's school they held a family dance.  We took it as a cheap family activity and all went. Talia was at the front of the party the WHOLE time and danced like a mad woman. Brooklyn was dancing like crazy too. Tabitha FINALLY joined in. Svend and Bergen took Anders and sat in the hall (it was REALLY too loud)...it was so fun watching the girls express themselves this way.

 Anders in his super cute outfit (thanks Diane and John!) at ice hockey
 CJ... I will NEVER get rid of this bag. Makes me smile EVERY TIME I use baking soda and I've already re-filled this old ziploc 3 times! Miss your face!

 Picture day. we did NOT purchase...and Talia insisted on retakes after bringing home this gem. She said "I look like Greg Heffley!" HAHAHA!!!
 a near smile... around 5 weeks old
 Bergen's 1st grade picture
 Tabitha's preschool picture
 Tabitha turned 4!!!!!! HOLY COW! To be honest, it feels like she should be turning 5. She is sometimes WAAAAYYY more mature than her age  *sometimes!



 Tubs and Anders chilling
 Our newest family member...Svend got a car :)
 yep...
 Bergen vs Tree. I am seriously debating having his eyes checked again... 2nd time in 2 weeks he's had a run-in with a tree at school. Obviously, this one was the worst..and the nurse called me to see if I wanted to pick him up. I said no because he was already parent pick up and I'd be there in 45 minutes anyway...I was at a playdate for the girls (and ME!).  When he walked out...I felt a little guilty!
 our first family photo!!! The primary had a temple activity day so we all went. It started raining just before we took the photo but glad we did! Love my eternal family!

2 comments:

Michelle M said...

I love your family picture Jessica. And you're so thorough with your blog! Thanks for all the sharing!

Butler Family said...

seriously your kids are so BIG!!! LOVE the pictures!