Friday, September 27, 2013

Random....no picks

Blogging on Svend's ipad...so no pics.

Night time is so hard. I don't know why my kids love to meet "mean mom" but they do. EVERY. SINGLE. NIGHT!  Anyway, Bergen has always been so tender hearted.  He came down stairs and snuck into the kitchen. I turned around with a near glare on my face and said "what?!" He responded "I was scared and so I was wondering, could you remind me of the words to 'If the Savior Stood Beside Me." ?  Oh. seriously? yes. my sweet boy.
The girls just come down for snacks!

My other sweet boy does not like tomatos.. BOO! no more salsa or tomato sauce for me... he's nearly 6 weeks old! I can't believe we've made it this far :)

Brooklyn is REALLY REALLY potty trained. While I LOVE not having to change her nasty diapers, taking 10 potty breaks in 15 minutes can really be taxing too!  She's getting good at holding it for a few hours at a time but then has moments of needed to try every 5 minutes for an hour.  Brooklyn is also done taking naps...but during the time she would be taking a nap, she becomes a bully. She pinches and bites-mostly Tabitha... poor Tabitha... but other than that, we have a lot of fun in the mornings dancing and playing with Anders...however, I do clean a little more than I should...especially since it's just her and I for  hours every morning.
She's been throwing a LOt of tantrums. She's had to grow up a lot in the last 6 weeks though so who can blame her? New brother, all siblings leave her EVERY day, she lost her diapers, and even moved up to the booster chair (her choice).

Tabitha turns 4 tomorrow! WHAT? YES!!!  He cracks us up. She is still very emotional...but so hilarious when she feels like it.  She has grown up a lot and often talks with one hand on her hip and the other hand is used to help her tell her stories.  She tells us that Jesus talks to her a lot.  YEsterday she said what she really wanted for her birthday was to be extra good because that's what Jesus wanted :)

Talia is struggling at school with "friends."  Well, really it's just one. This child also happens to be our neighbor and I have to now be outside every time Tally goes out just to make sure the child doesn't tease Tally... because she won't in my presence... She has spread rumors about Tally all over our complex. On what, who knows...but I've had chats with the principal b/c they are in the same class at school as well and it has spilled over there. Basically the child competes with Talia in EVERYTHING but Talia just does what she does... it's hard to explain and even harder to watch. I've struggled with whether or not to pull her out of the class but I think she will just have to deal... this is life.

Svend's pay check is all screwy. First they paid too little, then didn't pay us, then paid too much and now we're back to a 1st year pay...because he owes "debts" and they can't explain it.  yeah...fun stuff. He bought a car! IT's nice. Bergen asked me today if Svend could drive the van to work so we could have the acura. Haha.  We are very much looking forward to having a real job :)

I'm good. I= haven't had PPD with Anders! YAY!! It's been soooo great to not be crazy.  The kids may not agree, but I feel a night and day difference from some of the other births.  I need to start working out though... 6 weeks is in 2 days! Time to begin... 25lbs down and about 20 to go! AHH! Oh well, my body has done a-mazing things! 5 babies :) :) :) :)

then end :)

No comments: