My baby is 2 weeks old today!!!
(and, this is more documenting...so no pics )
We got up and went to eat at Cracker Barrel (YUM!) and decided this should be our Labor Day tradition. Of course...the kids were whiney...normal kids.
Then, we headed to the Naperville parade. It lasted 2 hours! The kids got lots of candy and *prizes
We made it home around 12:30 and Svend and I crashed. We made the kids do quiet time just so we could sleep with Anders.
Around 3 we went to the Aquatic Center for the LAST TIME!!!! Brooklyn was so tired. She lasted about an hour and then sat with me and Anders for about another hour. Tabitha met a little friend and they played for a while in the baby pool. Svend and the big kids did the slides and then a gazillion cannon balls in the big pool. Anders enjoyed sun bathing. This was his second time at the pool.
Dinner of hotdogs and playing outside for an hour... then BED! I wish my kids would stay in bed... but of course, they have to tempt fate every night and try to see how many times they can come out before mean mommy arrives....
School again tomorrow (hoooooooray!) and a lazy week so I can continue recovering...I have to keep reminding myself I did just have a baby and slow down...

1 comment:
What?! You have a new baby?! Congrats! I'm hoping to dive back into the blogging world (again...) We'll see how it goes. Miss you guys!
Post a Comment