Thursday, April 4, 2013

Taking the time to blog...finally :)

Finally have a minute where I decided I could blog instead of sleep--haha.  Things are going good here at the Bjorn house!  We got rid of Brooklyn's crib nearly a month ago and she is FINALLY taking naps again without going to be at 10pm!  I had wanted to keep her in the crib a while longer, but one day I found her straddling the headboard of her crib and the top of Bergen's bed...holding on for dear life and screaming!  I had thought she was just crying her self to bed...oops!  So that was it! NO MORE CRIB! 

We finally had a NICE day while my parents were in town and went to the zoo (the last day they were here!)  We have lots of animals in our home!




They have a kid's play area where they can dress up and pretend they work at the zoo. Bergen always takes this VERY seriously! Here is is helping Tabitha get in their zookeeper clothes to take care of the lemurs. When he dresses up as the lemur...it is INSANE! 

 Talia is all drama :)
 Next they were veterinarians.   Tabitha was so cute and wanted to dress up like daddy does at work.


 and of course...they do it yourself face painting... brought back memories of the children's museum with Tally at age 4 and her painting her entire face black.

 Dad and Svend watching some show instead of the movie the kids wanted to watch. So funny... but only one tv in our home.


 Just before my parents left...
 Easter Sunday. Bergen was THE ONLY ONE willing to let me take his picture. Svend is such a stinker and yelled at the kids to hurry and get in the church before I could take their pictures!
 I made them stop at home!  Love that each of the clothes the girls are wearing have been worn before :)  Tabitha is wearing Talia's old dress and Brooklyn's has been through both the older girls. Sad to see it go soon...
 Tabitha started preschool...again.  She was accepted into the program at Talia's school..so they actually ride the bus together in the morning but Tabitha only has a half day.  So far (day 3) she loves it.  I hope it lasts... This is the main reason we are trying hard to not have to move and praying our rent doesn't go up too much!
 I told Svend I needed a hair cut...umm... 1 year exactly since my last one...and 2 years since I did anything to the color. My husband loves me and knows I've been feeling very out of sorts with being pregnant and all the "fun" that comes with it... so he insisted I get it highlighted too... that was a shock...especially when he didn't even blink when I told him how much it would cost. Of course...it helped that he had a figure of $200 in his head--so my news was heaven! haha
 And 20 weeks along. oh man. I've only gained 10lbs...which for my record is unheard of at the is point...so I should be really really happy...and I still wear my regular jeans... but something about having a large gut and being in the stage wear people don't know if you're pregnant or just gaining weight... anyway, happy to be having this boy in August and I hope he's a good eater! ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

VERY CUTE prego belly!!! :) Love the picture of the kids after church!! :) I didn't get to pass Kathryn's little dresses along to any younger sister....but it was sure fun seeing Lewis wearing Colter's outgrown clothes!! :) Even more fun when I opened my house to any little family in the ward who wanted to come over and pick out the outgrown clothes...for FREE of course! We had some military families with little kids who really loved the "new clothes". :) Made me feel good to help them, and not to have so many bags of outgrown clothes taking up precious closet space here :)

Jeni said...

LOVE the belly!! It's hardly even there! I'm so glad you guys and your kiddos got to have lots of fun with Grandma and Grandpa. So sad that we didn't get to go to the baptism though! Love you guys!!