Friday, February 8, 2013

Talia is 8!

Our little girl turned 8 yesterday! I just can't believe it! I feels like a week ago I was holding this sweet baby on my chest...and then a few days ago fighting with my 2 year old over who the mommy is... and then now she's 8!  

Today we go shopping for a dress for her baptism in a few weeks. She is so excited and nervous.  Not sure yet how the dress hunting will go since she has this vision of literally becoming a princess while wearing it :)  

We love her so much and are so grateful she is in our family!  We were treated on her birthday to go to a school performance where she got to read a poem for everyone.  I wanted to get a picture of her in her totally "Tally" outfit...but didn't catch her before she'd covered it in snow pants, coat, and hat!  She LOVES the snow.... :) 
 The cake... which everyone promptly gobbled up! We got her a telescope for her birthday. It's pretty sweet...we just can't see anything with it because of all the lights... so we'll be taking it to the timeshare next weekend!

No comments: