This is a picture I've been waiting 8 years to see! Tabitha has her daddy (and every other male figure) wrapped around her little finger! She is a hoot!
January brings a LOT of "firsts" at church!!!
Tabitha started Preschool!!!!! She is not really a fan...but I am enjoying it! It's done through a program at the highschool. As it turns out, there are 3 kids in the class and 5 teachers... I think she really does enjoy it (and the attention). Here she is waiting impatiently in the car for her first day. She made me get there 20 minutes early! She has since arrived late every day as I am BEGGING her to go...
Brooklyn waiting for Tabitha to go to school too... she is not a fan of being left alone with me for 1.5 hours a day. WHAT?! Okay...she doesn't mind it...but she doesn't like leaving Tabitha.
We asked Svend's parents to get this for Bergen for his birthday. BEST. GIFT. EVER! He spends around 1.5 hours a day punching this thing. He's only been hit in the nose by it once (atleast that he complained about). He and Tabitha will go upstairs and "train" in their shorts, socks, and gloves...nothing else! And then come down fully dressed and "fight!" it's HILARIOUS! Anyway, glad he has something athletic to keep him busy this winter!





1 comment:
Wow! I am shocked at how much Tabitha looks just like YOU! It seems like not too long ago you and I were playing together hide and seek or stomping through ant hills. :)
Post a Comment